Frequently Asked Questions
- For a better service we request you to the reservation 48 hours before your journey and we will confirm at our earliest convenience (generally within three hours). Please bring a printed copy of reservation mail when you coming to France
- How can I make the payments?
- Payment in advance is not necessary. The payment can be done direct to the driver in cash.If you prefer to pay by Credit card please use the contact us page so we can assist you.
- How can i meet the driver at the Airport ?
- The driver will be at the Airport on time holding your name including the sign “your name” on a sign board.
- What can be done if my arriving flight is delayed?
- Don’t worry we will arrange a shuttle for you. If there is any possibility to contact our office where ever you are please do. or when you arrive to France please give us a call. So we will arrange a shuttle for you. Also we will NOT charge you any extras, this is our service for you for choosing Paris Airport Transfer.
- What can be done if my arriving flight is Cancelled?
- Don’t worry we will arrange a shuttle for you. But Please be kind enough to understand that a driver comes to pick you up to your pickup place and he comes back return it’s a cost to us, we will have to charge you for the return. But if you call us and let us know early befor the driver arrives to your pickup place, it will be free of charge.
- Can I change or cancel my reservation?
- You should cancel or change your reservation befor 24 hours.
- I did not receive my booking confirmation letter to my email
- Please check in your Email Junk or spam box. if you did not find over theire Please go to “Contact Us” and Give us your details we could confirm you within 12 Hours.or make a direct call. We are available all 24 hrs a day 7 days a week
- Does it cost extra fee for luggage and baby seats?
NO. It’sFREE.We will provide you baby seats and booster seats for the safety of your infant and children